Mini-Skool’s 15th Annual Walkathon in support of SickKids
IMPORTANT NOTE: any child participating in the Walkathon must be registered before parents and others will be able to sponsor them.
Register Your Child
Before you can start fundraising, your child must be registered on Mini-Skool’s Walkathon page on the SickKids Foundation website:
- Click the “Sign Up” button under the bold text “Register to raise pledges for Wednesday, May 25th, 2017”
- If your child was registered last year, please login using the username and password you created last year. If you don’t remember your username or password, please click the sentence “Forgot your username or password?”
- To register for the first time, click the “Sign Up” button.
- On the “Accept the Waiver” page, please click the circle in front of “I Accept” and then click the “Continue” button
- Please enter your child’s name and your contact information, then click the “Continue” button to complete your registration for the Walkathon
- On the Permissions page, please choose “Yes” to allow SickKids Foundation to provide Mini-Skool your name, contact information and donation amount
Note that SickKids creates a web page for each participant and allows you to customize it. You will also be able to email yourself a customized fundraising email that you can then forward to others to help in your fundraising.
Donate to SickKids
Once you have completed the Walkathon registration for your child, please sponsor them.
Once on the SickKids donation website, look for “Support A Student!” and click on the link below that to search for your child’s name and then sponsor them.
Thank you for supporting SickKids!