Mini-Skool is one of Ontario’s leading licensed child care providers, offering the very best child care services year-round and early childhood education programs on a full-time and part-time basis for families with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and school aged children. We have serviced the GTA for 50 years.
We are currently seeking a Centre Director for our Bramalea location (27 Kings Cross Road) to add to our professional Management team.
- Must be a ‘team player’
- Must be a RECE
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years ‘management experience’ in a childcare environment
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the CCEYA
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrate strong skills in sales and customer service
- Budget and financial accountability and revenue-generation experience preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer and employee relations
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Solid communications skills – oral and written
- Computer skills – must be computer literate at a general business-level (Microsoft Office including Word processing, Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft Outlook e-mail functionality)
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing, competitive environment
- Knowledge and skills with the OHSA and experience with the Region of Peel Health Department an asset
- Ability to thrive under frequent pressure
- Union experience an asset
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must be able to drive between multiple locations on a frequent basis
- Both indoor and outdoor environment are typically found in a childcare facility. Depending upon activities and season, may be required to be outdoors for regular, prolonged activities
- Valid First Aid & CPR training
- Possession of Class ‘F’ license is an asset but not necessary
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operation, financial performance and growth of our centre for a large number of children (150+) in a busy daycare environment. They will also be responsible for managing a unionized staff of 25+
Join a progressive child care company where quality speaks for itself.
Excellent compensation and benefit package (including dental, health, life & dependent insurance, short-term disability, staff discounts and employer contributions to your RSP) available.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.