Mini-Skool is one of Ontario’s leading licensed childcare providers, offering the very best child care services year-round and early childhood education programs on a full-time and part-time basis for families with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten and school aged children. We have serviced the GTA for 50 years.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Marketing and Program Support Manager to add to our professional Management team.
- Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience
- An excellent knowledge/understanding of the most current CCEYA
- Background in marketing and union negotiating would be an asset
- Tech savvy and able to navigate popular social media platforms
- Team player with great problem solving skills
- Project Management and Presentations
- Knowledge of Quality Assessments
- Drivers License ‘G’ in good standing
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the childcare industry
- Understanding of Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws, rules and/or regulations affecting childcare administration
- Ability to foster the continuity of HDLH and Code of Ethics -Standards of Practice
- Assess and support licensing needs/requirements for each location
- Generate marketing ideas and monitor external/internal marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Develop brochures/products as part of maintaining Mini-Skool’s brand presence
- Network with community businesses to develop marketing relations
- Maintain Mini-Skool’s social media and website
- Excellent customer and employee relations inclusive of conflict resolution
- Plan and conduct employee workshops to aid in employee training
- Assist with policy and curriculum writing where applicable
- Proficient in MSOffice and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills in all areas of job responsibilities
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Participation in the Reflective Practice Course would be beneficial
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing operational support to five large, unionized childcare centres with an approximate total of 1100 clients. Join a progressive childcare company where quality speaks for itself. Excellent compensation and benefit package (including dental, health, life & dependent insurance, short-term disability, and employer contributions to your RRSP) available.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 23 rd , 2021. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.