Full Day Kindergarten Program
Full Day Kindergarten in the School System – Is this for your child?
This is a question we encourage all parents to ask themselves. At Mini-Skool we believe there are many good reasons for you to choose our Kindergarten programs as opposed to a Full Day Kindergarten program at your local school.
The advantages of Mini-Skool’s Full Day Kindergarten program include:
- Lower staff to child ratios and smaller numbers per classroom in a system that is established and works!
- Professional Early Childhood Educators trained in working specifically with the early years
- Excellent programs that are far advanced of the current Kindergarten programs in the schools. Most of our Senior Kindergarten students are working at a Grade One level
- Our Kindergarten graduates excel in Grade One
- Introduction to French
- Hot nutritious lunch served daily (plus two snacks daily)
- Rest time for your child to relax and get ready for their afternoon
- Extended hours with reliable consistent staffing
- Open all year round
- Large beautiful, purpose built classrooms and playgrounds designed for early learning
- Let them be little………….they have their whole lives to be at school!
Our main Kindergarten page has more information on Mini-Skool’s Full Day Kindergarten program.
Please contact us to discuss how Mini-Skool can enrich your child’s Kindergarten experience!