We recognize this is a time of great uncertainty and stress. Thank you for your continued patience as we ongoingly assess the ever-changing information from various levels of government regarding COVID-19. Currently, our centres are open and we have implemented stricter measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our children and staff.
Please see below for these measures:
If your child is showing any of the following symptoms:
He/she will NOT be accepted in care.
OTHER INTERNAL PRECAUTIONS
- No tours until further notice
- No new enrolments before April 6, 2020
- Parents MUST wash/sanitize their hands upon entering the centre and exercise proper sneezing etiquette
- As part of the regular health check, every child’s temperature will be check upon arrival. If it is 101 or over, the child cannot be accepted for care.
- Every child/staff MUST wash his/her hands upon entering the classroom.
- Only one individual is allowed to drop off/pick up children
- Staff will track the names of children who are sent home
- No neighbourhood walks – please use the playgrounds
- More frequent daily cleaning of door knobs, tabletops and mouthing toys
- If your child or anyone in your household is confirmed to have COVID-19, you MUST inform us
Please be advised that we are still in discussion with government agencies regarding COVID-19 and further measures to take. We will be sharing any further decisions as soon as we are able to do so. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we find ourselves in an unprecedented time where information is constantly evolving.
Signed: Mini-Skool Head Office