New Beginnings

Our new program that offers an introduction to Mini-Skool’s childcare experience! Join us for a free hour of activities/learning opportunities that will give you and your young one a preview of our Richmond Hill Centre. The program starts September 27, 2017 and runs every Wednesday between 10:30am…

Car Seat Clinic

Held at Richmond Hill Mini School on June 3rd, 2017 between 10:00am – 1:30pm. Anyone can contact St. John’s office to book an appointment at 905-773-3394 or just stop by during time specified.

Take A Break – Child Care and Nursery School Families

All New Nursery School Program! “ Stay and Play Open house” on Oct 1st and 2nd from 9-11am.

Parents can bring their preschooler to have a morning of art, building, investigating, exploring, singing and so much more. Starting October 6th at our Bromsgrove location for ages 2.5 to 3 years. Morning programs available 9-11:30am. Fantastic programming with a convenient part time hours….

A Letter from a parent

I know I have told you before how great he is.  And today he exemplified it again. I picked my daughter up tonight and the smile on my face could be seen all through the school.  As I approached the door I heard singing. …